- eBook:Exploring Windows Presentation Foundation: With Practical Applications in .NET 5
- Author:Taurius Litvinavicius
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:January 24, 2021
- Pages:236 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
The book starts with basic concepts such as window, page, text box, and message box as well as a sequence of common events and event handling in WPF. You will learn how to use various elements in WPF and deal with them in .NET 5. You will understand how to work with files and access them in WPF along with binding and MVVM (Model-View-View-Model). You will learn how to retrieve data from APIs, work in XAML, and understand where design and style properties should be applied in WPF.
After reading this book you will be able to work on WPF and apply its concepts in .NET 5, .NET core, and the .NET framework.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the basics of WPF: click event, inputs, and general setup
- Work with WPF interface events and handling
- Know how file handling works in WPF
- Retrieve data from APIs in a modern way
Developers with basic knowledge of C#.
Chapter 2: Events
Chapter 3: UI Elements
Chapter 4: Files
Chapter 5: MVVM
Chapter 6: Styles