- eBook:Blockmate: A Practical Guide for Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia
- Author:Arunangshu Chakraborty
- Edition:1st ed. 2021 edition
- Data:December 8, 2020
- Pages:206 pages
Regional anaesthesia can be a safe alternative to general anaesthesia. When combined with general anaesthesia, it can provide excellent postoperative analgesia too. With the advent of ultrasound, the scope, safety and reliability of regional anaesthesia have expanded manifold. However, there is a lack of formal clinical training in regional anaesthesia in most of the anaesthesia postgraduate curricula and this book intends to bridge this gap.
The book serves as a useful resource to the anaesthetist; trainee or practitioner who wants to master the nerve blocks.
2. Regional Anaesthesia for the Upper Limb
3. Lower Extremity Nerve Blocks
4. Truncal Blocks
5. Central Neuraxial Blockade
6. Paediatric Regional Anaesthesia
7. Recent Advances in Regional Anaesthesia
8. Safety and Ergonomics of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anaesthesia
Download Blockmate: A Practical Guide for Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia PDF or ePUB format free