Distributed Energy Management of Electrical Power Systems provides the most complete analysis of fully distributed control approaches and their applications for electric power systems available today. Authored by four respected leaders in the field, the book covers the technical aspects of control, operation management, and optimization of electric power systems.
In each chapter, the book covers the foundations and fundamentals of the topic under discussion. It then moves on to more advanced applications. Topics reviewed in the book include:
- System-level coordinated control
- Optimization of active and reactive power in power grids
- The coordinated control of distributed generation, elastic load and energy storage systems
Perfect for industry practitioners and graduate students in the field of power systems, Distributed Energy Management remains the leading reference for anyone with an interest in its fascinating subject matter.
2. Algorithm Evaluation
3. Distributed Active Power Control
4. Distributed Reactive Power Control
5. Distributed Demand-Side Management
6. Distributed Social Welfare Optimization
7. Distributed State Estimation
8. Hardware-Based Algorithms Evaluation
9. Discussion and Future Work
Download Distributed Energy Management of Electrical Power Systems PDF or ePUB format free