- eBook:Coding Python: The Ultimate Tool To Progress Your Python Programming From Good To Great While Making Coding In Scratch Look Easy
- Author:Michael and Erik Scratch
- Data:November 25, 2020
- Pages:114 pages
When it comes to the IT world, there are various options for programming platforms to choose from and start building a career. Then how to choose which one to go after?
Your first guess might be one that is relatively simple, easy to use, and perhaps compatible with other software. Then, there should be good resources that you can lean on so that you can actually start coding as soon as possible.
Guess What? Python Combines All Of These Features, and With The Help Of This Great Handbook, In A Matter Of Weeks, You Will Be Writing Your Own Coding And Even Performing Errands!
Going through This Book, you will:
- Quickly Understand How Python Works and how much advantageous its functionalities are compared to other programming languages
- Find A Step-By-Step Process On Python Installation and have it set-up in no time
- Get To Use Python Shell and navigate through writing your very first program (it’s used to execute commands - you simply make an input, the code does the rest)
- Practice The Material You Just Learned With Provided Exercises to ensure you got everything properly (practice makes perfect)
- Reveal A Complete List In Terms Of Data Type and use it as a solution as per the respective circumstance (numbers, strings, tuples, booleans… all is in there)
- And There’s Much More!
Struggling to find the proper approach to completing a project might bring along frustration, but...
This should not be the case here. Having the right tools at your fingertips and knowing that your back’s covered… all the support you need is right here, delivered by Python, and the cautious Handbook you are about to get your hands on.
Ah, and another thing... don’t worry if you are new to Python - This Guide Will Fill In The Gaps And Make Your Project Successful!
Eager To Start Already...?
CHAPTER 2: WHY LEARN PYTHON?
CHAPTER 3: GETTING READY FOR PYTHON
CHAPTER 4: USING PYTHON SHELL IDLE AND WRITING YOUR FIRST PROGRAM
CHAPTER 5: THE WORLD OF VARIABLES AND OPERATORS
CHAPTER 6: DATA TYPES IN PYTHON
CHAPTER 7: MAKING YOUR PROGRAM INTERACTIVE
CHAPTER 8: MAKING CHOICES AND DECISION
CHAPTER 9: FUNCTIONS AND MODULES
CHAPTER 10: WORKING WITH FILES
CHAPTER 11: OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
CHAPTER 12: DICTIONARIES
Download Coding Python: The Ultimate Tool To Progress Your Python Programming From Good To Great While Making Coding In Scratch Look Easy PDF or ePUB format free