- eBook:IoT Projects with NVIDIA Jetson Nano: AI-Enabled Internet of Things Projects for Beginners
- Author:Agus Kurniawan
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:December 27, 2020
- Pages:132 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
This board consists of CPU Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz and GPU 128-core Maxwell. With this hardware specification, the board can run multiple neural networks in parallel for complex AI applications. With the integrated sensor and actuators, this board enables stronger IoT solutions and provides more advanced capabilities.
Discover how develop complex IoT projects with the Jetson Nano today.
What You’ll Learn
- Set up NVIDIA Jetson Nano device
- Build applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing
- Use the Jetson Nano to process daily computer activities such as browsing the internet, checking emails, or playing music and videos
- Implement machine learning computations into your projects
Makers, developers, students, and professional of all levels who are new to the NVIDIA Jetson Nano technology.
Chapter 2: Setting Up and Running
Chapter 3: Administering NVIDIA Jetson Nano
Chapter 4: NVIDIA Jetson Nano Programming
Chapter 5: NVIDIA Jetson Nano I/O Programming
Chapter 6: NVIDIA Jetson Nano Camera
Chapter 7: Deep-Learning Computation