- eBook:Coding for Kids Scratch: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Interactive Animations, Games and Personalized Music Using Scratch
- Author:Baz Binder
- Data:October 25, 2020
- Pages:143 Pages
This book is meant for you as it explains how kids can learn to code using Scratch, a programming language where anyone can make cartoons, produce music, and develop new games. This is particularly appropriate for kids as they can learn computer coding at an early age and become interested in the world of technology.
Coding for kids Scratch includes:
- The best way to start with Scratch programming
- Master coding fundamentals
- Games, animations, and audio programming – probably the most fascinating chapters!
- More Advanced Concepts about coding with Scratch
- How to make Scratch even more fun and engaging
- How to avoid errors?
- Much much more…
Chapter 2. Scratch Contents
Chapter 3. Event-Based Programming
Chapter 4. Drawing Tools
Chapter 5. Drawing and Animation Tutorials
Chapter 6. Game Design Tutorials
Chapter 7. Music Projects
Chapter 8. Ways to make your Scratch Project popular
Download Coding for Kids Scratch: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Interactive Animations, Games and Personalized Music Using Scratch PDF or ePUB format free