- eBook:PID Control System Design and Automatic Tuning using MATLAB/Simulink: Design and Implementation using MATLAB/Simulink
- Author:Liuping Wang
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:April 20, 2020
- Pages:368 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
This book covers the design, implementation and automatic tuning of PID control systems with operational constraints. It provides students, researchers, and industrial practitioners with everything they need to know about PID control systems―from classical tuning rules and model-based design to constraints, automatic tuning, cascade control, and gain scheduled control.
PID Control System Design and Automatic Tuning using MATLAB/Simulink introduces PID control system structures, sensitivity analysis, PID control design, implementation with constraints, disturbance observer-based PID control, gain scheduled PID control systems, cascade PID control systems, PID control design for complex systems, automatic tuning and applications of PID control to unmanned aerial vehicles. It also presents resonant control systems relevant to many engineering applications. The implementation of PID control and resonant control highlights how to deal with operational constraints.
Provides unique coverage of PID Control of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), including mathematical models of multi-rotor UAVs, control strategies of UAVs, and automatic tuning of PID controllers for UAVs
- Provides detailed descriptions of automatic tuning of PID control systems, including relay feedback control systems, frequency response estimation, Monte-Carlo simulation studies, PID controller design using frequency domain information, and MATLAB/Simulink simulation and implementation programs for automatic tuning
- Includes 15 MATLAB/Simulink tutorials, in a step-by-step manner, to illustrate the design, simulation, implementation and automatic tuning of PID control systems
- Assists lecturers, teaching assistants, students, and other readers to learn PID control with constraints and apply the control theory to various areas.
- Accompanying website includes lecture slides and MATLAB/ Simulink programs
2. Closed-loop Performance and Stability
3. Model-Based PID and Resonant Controller Design
4. Implementation of PID Controllers
5. Disturbance Observer- Based PID and Resonant Controller
6. PID Control of Nonlinear Systems
7. Cascade PID Control Systems
8. PID Controller Design for Complex Systems
9. Automatic Tuning of PID Controllers
10. PID Control of Multi-rotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicles