- eBook:Windows 10 for Beginners. Revised & Expanded, 3rd Edition: The Premiere User Guide for Work, Home & Play
- Author:Ordinary Human
- Edition:3 edition
- Data:December 7, 2020
- Pages:124 pages
This user guide with ready answers and cheat sheets is full of hacks, tips, shortcuts and tricks that will show you how to master Windows 10 in the shortest amount of time possible. During the course of reading this book, you will master a number of complex topics, commands, functions and techniques.
With the help of this informative training manual you will become familiar with many new ideas, including customizing Start and the desktop, using Cortana, and mastering apps, user accounts, lock screens and more.
Master Windows 10 in the shortest amount of time possible!
After completing your Windows 10 journey with this user guide, you will approach your computer with confidence and go from dummy to experienced in the shortest amount of time possible. Windows 10 is moving into all aspects of work, home and life, providing ease of use, accessibility, flexibility and technological advances.
As you will soon learn, Windows 10 is versatile, flexible and highly customizable, allowing you to personalize the operating system to meet your needs. Not only has the user experience become more refined but Windows 10 has evolved into the seamless centerpiece of modern technology, delivering both value and performance in the process.
This Cheat Sheets Edition is full of hacks, tips, shortcuts and tricks!
2. Flying Start
3. The Big Changes
4. Apps and Start
5. Apps and the Taskbar
6. Adjusting the Volume
7. Action Center and Notifications
8. Customizing Notifications
9. Starting and Using Apps
10. Managing Apps
11. Using Cortana for Search
12. Using the Onscreen Keyboard
13. Creating and Managing Desktops
14. Working with Files and Folders
15. Searching for Files and Folders
16. Working with Recycle Bin
17. Settings and Troubleshooting
18. Customizing Your Desktop and Lock Screen
19. Connecting to Wi-Fi
20. User Accounts and Security Settings
21. Securing and Recovering Your Account
22. Enhancing Security
23. Maintaining Drives and Files
24. Keeping a File History
25. Maintaining Your Computer
26. Recovery and Reset
27. Commonly Used Windows Key Shortcuts
Download Windows 10 for Beginners. Revised & Expanded, 3rd Edition: The Premiere User Guide for Work, Home & Play PDF or ePUB format free