- eBook:A Beginner's Guide to Circuits: Nine Simple Projects with Lights, Sounds, and More!
- Author:Oyvind Nydal Dahl
- Data:October 23, 2018
- Pages:80 pages
First, you'll learn to read circuit diagrams and use a breadboard, which allows you to connect electrical components without using a hot soldering iron! Next, you'll build nine simple projects using just a handful of readily available components, like resistors, transistors, capacitors, and other parts. As you build, you'll learn what each component does, how it works, and how to combine components to achieve new and interesting effects.
By the end of the book, you'll be able to build your own electronic creations. With easy-to-follow directions, anyone can become an inventor with the help of A Beginner's Guide to Circuits!
Build These 9 Simple Circuits!
• Steady-Hand Game: Test your nerves using a wire and a buzzer to create an Operation-style game!
• Touch-Enabled Light: Turn on a light with your finger!
• Cookie Jar Alarm: Catch cookie thieves red-handed with this contraption.
• Night-Light: Automatically turn on a light when it gets dark.
• Blinking LED: This classic circuit blinks an LED.
• Railroad Crossing Light: Danger! Don't cross the tracks if this circuit's pair of lights is flashing.
• Party Lights: Throw a party with these charming string lights.
• Digital Piano: Play a tune with this simple synthesizer and learn how speakers work.
• LED Marquee: Put on a light show and impress your friends with this flashy finale.
Project 2: The Touch-Enabled Light
Project 3: The Cookie Jar Alarm
Project 4: The Night-Light
Project 5: The Blinking LED
Project 6: The Railroad Crossing Light
Project 7: The Party Lights
Project 8: The Digital Piano
Project 9: The LED Marquee
Download A Beginner's Guide to Circuits: Nine Simple Projects with Lights, Sounds, and More! PDF or ePUB format free