- eBook:Essentials of College Algebra, Global Edition, 11th Edition
- Author:Margaret Lial, John Hornsby, David Schneider, Callie Daniels
- Edition:11 edition
- Data:September 12, 2014
- Pages:672 pages
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Support for learning concepts: a systematic approach is used to present each topic, and is designed to actively engage students in the learning process. The variety of exercise types promotes understanding of the concepts and reduces the opportunity for rote memorization.
- Support for review and test preparation: ample opportunities for review are interspersed throughout and at the end of chapters.
1. Equations and Inequalities
2. Graphs and Functions
3. Polynomial and Rational Functions
4. Inverse, Exponential, and Logarithmic Functions
5. Systems and Matrices
Download Essentials of College Algebra, Global Edition, 11th Edition PDF or ePUB format free