- eBook:Finite Mathematics with Applications, Global Edition, 11th Edition
- Author:Margaret Lial, Thomas W. Hungerford, John P. Holcomb
- Edition:11 edition
- Data:October 30, 2014
- Pages:648 pages
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience. Here’s how:
- Personalized help with MyMathLab®: MyMathLab delivers proven results by personalizing the learning process.
- Strong foundation of algebra: The authors devote the first four chapters to algebra topics that form the foundation for the finite mathematics topics that follow.
- Built for student success: proven pedagogy, robust exercise sets, and comprehensive end-of-chapter material help students succeed in the course.
- Motivation: Students constantly see the math applied to their major areas of study.
CHAPTER 2. Graphs, Lines, and Inequalities
CHAPTER 3. Functions and Graphs
CHAPTER 4. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
CHAPTER 5. Mathematics of Finance
CHAPTER 6. Systems of Linear Equations and Matrices
CHAPTER 7. Linear Programming
CHAPTER 8. Sets and Probability
CHAPTER 9. Counting, Probability Distributions, and Further Topics in Probability
CHAPTER 10. Introduction to Statistics
Download Finite Mathematics with Applications, Global Edition, 11th Edition PDF or ePUB format free