- eBook:Calculus for Business, Economics, Life Sciences and Social Sciences, Global Edition, 13th Edition
- Author:Raymond A. Barnett, Michael R. Ziegler, Karl E. Byleen
- Edition:13 edition
- Data:June 19, 2014
- Pages:640 pages
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience. Here’s how:
- Personalized learning with MyMathLab®: the accompanying MyMathLab course provides online homework and learning tools that help students help themselves succeed.
- More than 4,400 exercises in the text help you craft the perfect assignments for your students, with plenty of support for prerequisite skills.
- Built-in guidance helps students help themselves learn course content.
- Flexible coverage allows instructors to use this text in a way that suits their syllabus and teaching style.
Chapter 1 - Functions and Graphs
Part 2 - Calculus
Chapter 2. Limits and the Derivative
Chapter 3. Additional Derivative Topics
Chapter 4. Graphing and Optimization
Chapter 5. Integration
Chapter 6. Additional Integration Topics
Chapter 7. Multivariable Calculus
Chapter 8. Trigonometric Functions
Download Calculus for Business, Economics, Life Sciences and Social Sciences, Global Edition, 13th Edition PDF or ePUB format free