- eBook:Raspberry Pi: 3 in 1- A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide + Tips and Tricks + Advanced Guide to Setup, Expert Programming (Concepts, Theories, and Techniques) and Build Raspberry Pi Projects
- Author:Joe Grant
- Data:December 2, 2020
- Pages:493 pages
The Raspberry Pi has sold millions of units since its arrival on the market, and this Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Setup, Programming (Concepts and Techniques) and Developing Cool Raspberry Pi Projects will show you why!
You can become your own computer engineer by knowing how to set up your operating system, as well as knowing and connecting which circuits and wires go into which of the board’s pins. Since it was designed to teach young children how to program with user-friendly languages, including Scratch and Python, your head will explode when trying to figure out how to work with the board.
The book will teach you everything there is to know about the Raspberry Pi, including the different versions, the ports, and how to properly attach peripherals like the monitor, keyboard, and mouse to it. You will then learn how to set up your Raspberry Pi hardware, how to assemble the case, connect a display, connect audio, set up your software, install your operating system Raspbian, how to manually install the Raspberry Pi, and also flashing from different operating systems.
Here’s what you will gain by reading this beginner-friendly book:
- Set up your very own Raspberry Pi and learn how to connect other devices to it.
- Learn how to work with Linux and use basic commands.
- Enter the world of Programming with Python, a powerful language with world-wide renown for being easy to learn, but highly versatile.
- Grasp the more advanced concepts of object-oriented programming.
- Explore the process of creating cool projects, from the humble web crawler to the mighty weather station.
Download Raspberry Pi: 3 in 1- A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide + Tips and Tricks + Advanced Guide to Setup, Expert Programming (Concepts, Theories, and Techniques) and Build Raspberry Pi Projects PDF or ePUB format free