- eBook:Working with Dynamical Systems: A Toolbox for Scientists and Engineers
- Author:Len Pismen
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:December 16, 2020
- Pages:250 pages
· Written for a broad audience, avoiding dependence on mathematical formulations in favor of qualitative, constructive treatment.
· Extensive use of physical and engineering applications.
· Incorporates Mathematica notebooks for simulations and hands-on self-study.
· Provides a gentle but rigorous introduction to real-world nonlinear problems.
· Features a final chapter dedicated to applications of dynamical systems to spatial patterns.
The book is aimed at student and researchers in applied mathematics and mathematical modelling of physical and engineering problems. It teaches to see common features in systems of different origins, and to apply common methods of study without losing sight of complications and uncertainties related to their physical origin.
Download Working with Dynamical Systems: A Toolbox for Scientists and Engineers PDF or ePUB format free