- eBook:Codeless Deep Learning with KNIME: Build, train, and deploy various deep neural network architectures using KNIME Analytics Platform
- Author:Kathrin Melcher, Rosaria Silipo
- Data:December 9, 2020
- Pages:359 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Become well-versed with KNIME Analytics Platform to perform codeless deep learning
- Design and build deep learning workflows quickly and more easily using the KNIME GUI
- Discover different deployment options without using a single line of code with KNIME Analytics Platform
Book DescriptionKNIME Analytics Platform is open source software used to create and design data science workflows. This book is a comprehensive guide to the KNIME GUI and KNIME deep learning integration, helping you build neural network models without writing any code. It'll guide you in building simple and complex neural networks through practical and creative solutions for solving real-world data problems.
Starting with an introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform, you'll get an overview of simple feed-forward networks for solving simple classification problems on relatively small datasets. You'll then move on to build, train, test, and deploy more complex networks such as autoencoders, recurrent neural networks (RNNs), long short-term memory (LSTM), and convolutional neural networks (CNNs). In each chapter, depending on the network and use case, you'll learn how to prepare data, encode incoming data, and apply best practices to avoid overfitting.
By the end of this KNIME book, you'll have learned how to design a variety of different neural architectures and be able to train, test, and deploy the final network.
What you will learn
- Use various common nodes to transform your data into the right structure suitable to train a neural network
- Understand neural network techniques such as loss functions, backpropagation, and hyperparameters
- Prepare and encode data appropriately to feed it into the network
- Build and train a classic feedforward network
- Develop and optimize an autoencoder network for outlier detection
- Implement deep learning networks such as CNNs, RNNs, and LSTM with the help of practical examples
- Deploy a trained deep learning network on real-world data
Who This Book Is ForThis book is for data analysts, data scientists, and deep learning developers who are not well-versed in Python but want to learn how to use KNIME GUI to build, train, test, and deploy neural networks with different architectures. The practical implementations shown in the book do not require coding or any knowledge of dedicated scripts, so you can easily implement your knowledge into practical applications. No prior experience of using KNIME is required to get started with this book.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Deep Learning with KNIME Analytics Platform
Chapter 2: Data Access and Preprocessing with KNIME Analytics Platform
Chapter 3: Getting Started with Neural Networks
Chapter 4: Building and Training a Feedforward Neural Network
Section 2: Deep Learning Networks
Chapter 5: Autoencoder for Fraud Detection
Chapter 6: Recurrent Neural Networks for Demand Prediction
Chapter 7: Implementing NLP Applications
Chapter 8: Neural Machine Translation
Chapter 9: Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Classification
Section 3: Deployment and Productionizing
Chapter 10: Deploying a Deep Learning Network
Chapter 11: Best Practices and Other Deployment Options