- eBook:Corporate Learning with Moodle Workplace: Explore concepts, implementation, and strategies for adopting Moodle Workplace in your organization
- Author:Alex Büchner
- Data:December 9, 2020
- Pages:294 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Deliver effective training and professional development programs at the organizational level
- Automate learning processes in your organization such as onboarding, compliance, and reporting
- Manage distance learning programs, online seminars, and assessments locally as well as globally
Book DescriptionMoodle Workplace is a comprehensive extension to Standard Moodle, the world's most used learning management system (LMS) platform, empowering millions of learners worldwide. Moodle Workplace is suitable for businesses and organizations, from small enterprises to global corporations.
Corporate Learning with Moodle Workplace is a comprehensive introduction to this latest product from Moodle, which facilitates collaborative learning in enterprises and larger teams. Complete with detailed descriptions, a variety of diagrams, and real working examples, this easy-to-follow guide will teach you everything you need to know to manage a Moodle Workplace system. You'll learn how to manage your users along reporting lines and organize them into tenants, before setting up typical HR processes such as induction, compliance, and reporting. Filled with real-world examples, the book covers blended and offline scenarios, including appointments and the Moodle Workplace mobile app.
By the end of this Moodle book, you'll have learned how to fully manage a Moodle Workplace instance.
What you will learn
- Understand the Moodle Workplace business model
- Support multiple business entities using multi-tenancy
- Explore best practices for organizing typical HR processes such as onboarding, compliance, and reporting
- Automate business workflows using dynamic rules and migrations
- Support blended and offline learning via seminar management and the Workplace app
- Incentivize skill development and learning through certificates, competencies, and badges
- Customize Moodle Workplace to reflect an organization's corporate identity
- Familiarize yourself with Moodle Workplace Web services
Who This Book Is ForThis book is for workplace administrators in a technical, organizational or pedagogical capacity. Managers who lead teams in the workplace, especially HR, will also find this book useful, as will learners who use Moodle Workplace for their continuous professional development. Prior exposure to the Moodle platform will help you follow the examples more easily.
Chapter 2: Working with Moodle Workplace
Chapter 3: Exploring Moodle Courses, Users, and Roles
Chapter 4: Tenants, Organizations, and Teams
Chapter 5: Automation and Dynamic Rules
Chapter 6: Onboarding and Compliance
Chapter 7: Skills and Incentives
Chapter 8: Generating Custom Reports
Chapter 9: Seminar Management
Chapter 10: Mobile Learning
Chapter 11: Corporate Identity
Chapter 12: Migrations