- eBook:Adobe Edge Preview 5: The Missing Manual
- Author:Chris Grover
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:May 19, 2012
- Pages:226 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to know the workspace. Learn how Adobe Edge Preview 5 performs its magic.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Edge’s tools, or use art you designed in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Jump into animation. Master Edge’s elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
- Peek behind the curtain. Understand how HTML and CSS documents work.
- Dig into jаvascript. Customize your projects by tweaking your code.
Chapter 1: Introducing Adobe Edge
Chapter 2: Creating and Animating Art
Chapter 3: Adding and Formatting Text Animation with Edge
Part 2: Animation with Edge
Chapter 4: Learning Timeline and Transition Techniques
Chapter 5: Triggering Actions
Part 3: Edge with HTML5 and jаvascript
Chapter 6: Working Smart with Symbols
Chapter 7: Working with Basic HTML and CSS
Chapter 8: Controlling Your Animations with jаvascript and jQuery
Chapter 9: Helpful jаvascript Tricks