- eBook:Node Cookbook: Discover solutions, techniques, and best practices for server-side web development with Node.js 14, 4th Edition
- Author:Bethany Griggs
- Edition:4 edition
- Data:December 9, 2020
- Pages:512 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Implement practical solutions for scaling, securing, and testing your Node.js web apps effectively
- Build and deploy scalable microservices architecture with the power of Node.js 14
- Discover techniques for debugging and testing Node.js applications
Book DescriptionA key technology for building web applications and tooling, Node.js brings jаvascript to the server enabling full-stack development in a common language. This fourth edition of the Node Cookbook is updated with the latest Node.js features and the evolution of the Node.js framework ecosystems.
This practical guide will help you to get started with creating, debugging, and deploying your Node.js applications and cover solutions to common problems, along with tips to avoid pitfalls. You'll become familiar with the Node.js development model by learning how to handle files and build simple web applications and then explore established and emerging Node.js web frameworks such as Express.js and Fastify. As you advance, you'll discover techniques for detecting problems in your applications, handling security concerns, and deploying your applications to the cloud. This recipe-based guide will help you to easily navigate through various core topics of server-side web application development with Node.js.
By the end of this Node book, you'll be well-versed with core Node.js concepts and have gained the knowledge to start building performant and scalable Node.js applications.
What you will learn
- Understand the Node.js asynchronous programming model
- Create simple Node.js applications using modules and web frameworks
- Develop simple web applications using web frameworks such as Fastify and Express
- Discover tips for testing, optimizing, and securing your web applications
- Create and deploy Node.js microservices
- Debug and diagnose issues in your Node.js applications
Who this book is forThe book is for web developers who have knowledge of jаvascript and want to gain a broad understanding of Node.js concepts for server-side development.
|Download in .PDF format||Download in .ePUB format|
Chapter 2: Handling I/O
Chapter 3: Streams, Streams, Streams
Chapter 4: Using Web Protocols
Chapter 5: Developing Node.js modules
Chapter 6: Exploring Node.js web Frameworks
Chapter 7: Working with Databases
Chapter 8: Testing with Node.js
Chapter 9: Securing Node.js Applications
Chapter 10: Performance Optimization
Chapter 11: Deploying Node.js Microservices
Chapter 12: Debugging Node.js
Download Node Cookbook: Discover solutions, techniques, and best practices for server-side web development with Node.js 14, 4th Edition PDF or ePUB format free