- eBook:Adobe Edge Animate: The Missing Manual
- Author:Chris Grover
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:November 19, 2012
- Pages:306 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
The important stuff you need to know:
- Jump into animation. Master Animate’s elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Animate’s tools, or use art you’ve created in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
- Dig into jаvascript. Customize your projects by tweaking your code.
- Look great at any size. Publish responsive web pages that adjust to any display, tablet, or smartphone.
Chapter 1: Introducing Adobe Edge Animate
Chapter 2: Creating and Animating Art
Chapter 3: Adding and Formatting Text
Part Two: Animation with Edge Animate
Chapter 4: Learning Timeline and Transition Techniques
Chapter 5: Triggering Actions
Chapter 6: Working Smart with Symbols
Part Three: Edge Animate with HTML5 and jаvascript
Chapter 7: Working with Basic HTML and CSS
Chapter 8: Controlling Your Animations with jаvascript and jQuery
Chapter 9: Helpful jаvascript Tricks
Part Four: Publishing Your Composition
Chapter 10: Publishing Responsive Web Pages