- eBook:Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Author:Crystal Panek
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:November 19, 2019
- Pages:400 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
This book covers the basics of Windows Server Administration. Each chapter closes with a quiz to make sure you can practice exam questions and test your knowledge begore moving to the next section. We start by discussing what a server is and does by providing an in-depth overview including installation of Windows Server 2016.
There are sections dedicated to the following:
- Preforming configurations and managing your Windows Server, by configuring your IP address settings and managing devices and device drivers.
- Managing your storage, by identifying storage technologies, understanding disk structure, and using disk management tools.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting servers, by managing information technology, and understanding performance, backups and preforming server repair.
- Overview of popular Windows network services and applications, like understanding remote access, server virtualization, and introducing remote administration.
Lesson 2. Managing Windows Server 2016
Lesson 3. Managing Storage
Lesson 4. Monitoring and Troubleshooting Servers
Lesson 5. Essential Services
Lesson 6. File and Print Services
Lesson 7. Popular Windows Network Services and Applications