- eBook:Red Hat and IT Security: With Red Hat Ansible, Red Hat OpenShift, and Red Hat Security Auditing
- Author:Rithik Chatterjee
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:December 12, 2020
- Pages:252 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
The later chapters will cover hyper-converged infrastructure and its security, Red Hat Smart Management, predictive analytics with Red Hat Insights, and Red Hat security auditing to ensure best security practices. Lastly, you will see the different types of case studies with real-world examples.
Red Hat and IT Security will help you get a better understanding of IT security concepts from a network and system administration perspective. It will help you to understand how the IT infrastructure landscape can change by implementing specific security best practices and integrating Red Hat products and solutions to counter against modern cybersecurity threats.
What You Will Learn
● Understand IT infrastructure security and its best practices
● Implement hybrid cloud infrastructure
● Realign DevOps process into DevSecOps, emphasizing security
● Implement automation in IT infrastructure services using Red Hat Ansible
● Explore Red Hat Smart Management, predictive analytics, and auditing
Who This Book Is For
IT professionals handling network/system administration or the IT infrastructure of an organization. DevOps professionals and cybersecurity analysts would find the book useful.
Chapter 2: Red Hat Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
Chapter 3: Security in DevOps and Automation
Chapter 4: Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure
Chapter 5: Red Hat Smart Management and Red Hat Insights
Chapter 6: Red Hat Security Auditing
Chapter 7: Case Studies