- eBook:Radiation Oncology Study Guide
- Author:Ravi A. Chandra, Celine B. Ord, Shushan Rana, Eric K. Hansen, Charles R. Thomas Jr.
- Edition:2nd ed. 2021 edition
- Data:November 17, 2020
- Pages:681 pages
Each chapter covers a major disease site and is divided into two main parts: Questions & Answers and Rationale. Questions review the scope of clinical practice, spanning from initial presentation to complications of treatment. General content and work-up questions emphasize “pearls” of epidemiology, anatomy, pathology, clinical presentation, and staging. Treatment content questions not only review evidence-based data guiding treatment recommendations, but also practical aspects of radiation treatment planning, pertinent radiobiology and physics, and complications of treatment.
This book is an ideal resource for physicians-in-training to prepare for initial written and oral exams and physicians in practice to maintain their skills and prepare for maintenance of certification longitudinal and written exams.
2. Skin Cancer and Uveal Melanoma
3. Head and Neck Cancer
4. Thoracic Cancer
5. Tumors of the Mediastinum
6. Breast Cancer
7. Upper Gastrointestinal Cancers
8. Lower Gastrointestinal Cancers
9. Cancers of the Urinary System
10. Male Genitourinary Cancers
11. Gynecological Cancers
12. Heme Malignancies
13. Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Bone Tumors
14. Pediatric Non-CNS Tumors
15. Benign and Metastatic Disease
Download Radiation Oncology Study Guide PDF or ePUB format free