About This Book
- This is the first book on the market that teaches Python programming with Raspberry Pi Zero
- Develop exciting applications such as a mobile robot and home automation controller using Python
- This step-by-step guide helps you make the most out of Raspberry Pi Zero using Python programming
Who This Book Is ForThis book is aimed at hobbyists and programmers who want to learn Python programming and develop applications using the Pi Zero. They should have basic familiarity with electronics.
What You Will Learn
- Configure Raspberry Pi using Python
- Control loops to blink an LED using simple arithmetic operations
- Understand how interface sensors, actuators, and LED displays work
- Get to grips with every aspect of Python programming using practical examples
- Explore machine vision, data visualization, and scientific computations
- Build a mobile robot using the Raspberry Pi as the controller
- Build a voice-activated home automation controller
In DetailRaspberry Pi Zero is a super-small and super-affordable product from Raspberry Pi that is packed with a plethora of features and has grabbed the notice of programmers, especially those who use Python.
This step-by-step guide will get you developing practical applications in Python using a Raspberry Pi Zero. It will become a valuable resource as you learn the essential details of interfacing sensors and actuators to a Raspberry Pi, as well as acquiring and displaying data.
Chapter 2: Arithmetic Operations, Loops, and Blinky Lights
Chapter 3: Conditional Statements, Functions, and Lists
Chapter 4: Communication Interfaces
Chapter 5: Data Types and Object-Oriented Programming in Python
Chapter 6: File I/O and Python Utilities
Chapter 7: Requests and Web Frameworks
Chapter 8: Awesome Things You Could Develop Using Python
Chapter 9: Lets Build a Robot!
Chapter 10: Home Automation Using the Raspberry Pi Zero
Chapter 11: Tips and Tricks