- eBook:Learning ASP.NET Core 2.0: Build modern web apps with ASP.NET Core 2.0, MVC, and EF Core 2
- Author:Jason De Oliveira, Michel Bruchet
- Data:December 14, 2017
- Pages:516 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Get to grips with the new features and APIs introduced in ASP.NET Core 2.0
- Leverage the MVC framework and Entity Framework Core 2 to build efficient applications
- Learn to deploy your web applications in new environments such as the cloud and Docker
Book DescriptionThe ability to develop web applications that are highly efficient but also easy to maintain has become imperative to many businesses. ASP.NET Core 2.0 is an open source framework from Microsoft, which makes it easy to build cross-platform web applications that are modern and dynamic. This book will take you through all of the essential concepts in ASP.NET Core 2.0, so you can learn how to build powerful web applications.
The book starts with a brief introduction to the ASP.NET Core framework and the improvements made in the latest release, ASP.NET Core 2.0. You will then build, test, and debug your first web application very quickly. Once you understand the basic structure of ASP.NET Core 2.0 web applications, you'll dive deeper into more complex concepts and scenarios.
Moving on, we'll explain how to take advantage of widely used frameworks such as Model View Controller and Entity Framework Core 2 and you'll learn how to secure your applications. Finally, we'll show you how to deploy and monitor your applications using Azure, AWS, and Docker.
After reading the book, you'll be able to develop efficient and robust web applications in ASP.NET Core 2.0 that have high levels of customer satisfaction and adoption.
What you will learn
- Set up your development environment using Visual Studio 2017 and Visual Studio Code
- Create a fully automated continuous delivery pipeline using Visual Studio Team Services
- Get to know the basic and advanced concepts of ASP.NET Core 2.0 with detailed examples
- Build an MVC web application and use Entity Framework Core 2 to access data
- Add Web APIs to your web applications using RPC, REST, and HATEOAS
- Authenticate and authorize users with built-in ASP.NET Core 2.0 features
- Use Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Docker to deploy and monitor your applications
Who This Book Is ForThis book is for developers who would like to build modern web applications with ASP.NET Core 2.0. No prior knowledge of ASP.NET or .NET Core is required. However, basic programming knowledge is assumed. Additionally, previous Visual Studio experience will be helpful but is not required, since detailed instructions will guide through the samples of the book.This book can also help people, who work in infrastructure engineering and operations, to monitor and diagnose problems during the runtime of ASP.NET Core 2.0 web applications.
|Download in .PDF format||Download in .ePUB format|
Chapter 2: Setting Up the Environment
Chapter 3: Creating a Continuous Integration Pipeline in VSTS
Chapter 4: Basic Concepts of ASP.NET Core 2.0 - Part 1
Chapter 5: Basic Concepts of ASP.NET Core 2.0 - Part 2
Chapter 6: Creating MVC Applications
Chapter 7: Creating Web API Applications
Chapter 8: Accessing Data using Entity Framework Core 2
Chapter 9: Securing ASP.NET Core 2.0 Applications
Chapter 10: Hosting and Deploying ASP.NET Core 2.0 Applications
Chapter 11: Managing and Supervising ASP.NET Core 2.0 Applications
Download Learning ASP.NET Core 2.0: Build modern web apps with ASP.NET Core 2.0, MVC, and EF Core 2 PDF or ePUB format free