- eBook:Learn jаvascript Quickly: A Complete Beginner’s Guide to Learning jаvascript, Even If You’re New to Programming
- Author:Code Quickly
- Data:November 10, 2020
- Pages:215 pages
Become a Master Coder and Cash In the Big Bucks: jаvascript Programming Made Easy.Do you want to develop a skill that will ensure you never go jobless again?
Have you always wanted to learn how to program but could never afford those ridiculously expensive courses?
Developers and programmers are amongst the highest paid professions in the world, and according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of jobs for software and app developers will increase by a shocking 24% in the next few years.
In 2019, the tech industry posted 4.6 million job openings in the US job market, and their direct economic output was estimated at 1.9 trillion dollars.
There’s no doubt that the IT industry is the future, and software, web, and app developers are and will be the most coveted professionals for many years to come.
But here’s the shock you may not have seen coming: the IT industry has a backdoor--you only need to know how to open it in order to jump straight on that cash wagon.
The key to that door is jаvascript, a programming language that has withstood the test of time and has become one of the most used languages.
You might have heard about some of the companies that use jаvascript: Netflix, Google, Microsoft, eBay, Facebook, Uber, PayPal… The list goes on and on.
Being proficient in jаvascript will basically ensure that you never run out of job options.
As with pursuing any new concept, learning how to program can be intimidating, especially for beginners. Even though jаvascript is incredibly beginner-friendly, it’s still complex enough for you to need a guide to lead you through the process of mastering it.
In Learn jаvascript Quickly, you will discover:
- A full beginner’s guide on programming, including the simplest, most basic things all newbies should know before getting started with jаvascript
- Step-by-step mentorship through jаvascript’s crucial concepts, rules, and functions
- 2 bonus guides on HTML and CSS to ensure that you’re fully equipped with all the essentials for achievement in a highly competitive job market
- The best techniques and tools to supplement your jаvascript knowledge, allowing for frustration-free learning
- Simple explanations for all programming tasks, such as creating Array elements and handling HTML events, so that comprehension won’t be an issue
- Helpful programming exercises and tasks (solutions included) to challenge yourself and fully master jаvascript
- How to create complex websites in record time, simply by following the straightforward instructions provided inside
Chapter 2: What is jаvascript?
Chapter 3: Rules of the Road
Chapter 4: Computing Results
Chapter 5: Making Choices
Chapter 6: Repeating Yourself
Chapter 7: Input, Output, and the DOM
Chapter 8: Functions
Chapter 9: Objects and Methods
Chapter 10: Arrays, Maps and Sets
Chapter 11: Events, Timers, and Errors
Chapter 12: More about Data and Expressions
Chapter 13: Working with Objects
Chapter 14: The DOM and the BOM
Chapter 15: Related Technologies
Chapter 16: Beyond the Browser
Download Learn jаvascript Quickly: A Complete Beginner’s Guide to Learning jаvascript, Even If You’re New to Programming PDF or ePUB format free