- eBook:Python for Data Science: The ultimate step-by-step guide to python programming. Discover how to master Big Data and their analysis and understand machine learning
- Author:Daniel O'Reilly
- Data:November 9, 2020
- Pages:87 pages
Here’s the Perfect Solution if You Want to Become the Master of Data Science and Learn Phyton Step-by-StepWould you like to:
- Learn a super competitive skill?
- Become irreplaceable in the future job market?
- Upgrade yourself to the ultimate data whizz?
Data science is one of the emerging technologies that is set to radically transform the job market. With applications in almost every industry, data science experts will have no shortage of great job offers. But, the whole field may seem a little intimidating if your background is not specific to data science.
This book is here to guide you through the field of data science from the very beginning. You will learn the fundamental skills and tools to support your learning process. If you’re a beginner, this is the book to help you easily understand the basics of data science.
To understand data science, you also need a good understanding of how Python helps you design and implement these projects. This guidebook is going to explain how we can get all of this done.
Here just a little preview of what you’ll find inside this book:
- A thorough and simple explanation of data science and the way it works
- Basics of data science and fundamental skills you need to get started
- Data science libraries you need to learn to become a data whizz
- A blueprint for the most used frameworks for Python data science
- How to process and understand the data and design your own projects
Chapter 2: The Basics Of Data Science
Chapter 3: Data Science Libraries
Chapter 4: Most Frameworks for Python Data Science
Chapter 5: How to process and understand data
Download Python for Data Science: The ultimate step-by-step guide to python programming. Discover how to master Big Data and their analysis and understand machine learning PDF or ePUB format free