From the first model, the 1923 R32 that launched BMW's motorcycle dynasty, to the latest (and fastest) superbike, the S1000RR, this book captures nearly a century of motorcycling excellence in a combination of historic and contemporary photos. Technical specs are provided for each model.
This comprehensive review covers all of BMW's bike families:
- The side-valve machines from the early years
- The early overhead-valve performance bikes
- The modern Airheads and Oilheads
- The four-cylinder and six-cylinder touring bikes
- The early pushrod singles
- The modern overhead-cam singles
- The latest parallel twins, and inline-four cylinder sport bikes
Like the other titles in Motorbooks' Complete Book series, this guide to BMW's motorcycle output offers the most complete reference to the subject available.
Download The Complete Book of BMW Motorcycles: Every Model Since 1923 PDF or ePUB format free