- eBook:Network Security Strategies: Protect your network and enterprise against advanced cybersecurity attacks and threats
- Author:Aditya Mukherjee
- Data:November 6, 2020
- Pages:390 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Explore modern cybersecurity techniques to protect your networks from ever-evolving cyber threats
- Prevent cyber attacks by using robust cybersecurity strategies
- Unlock the secrets of network security
Book DescriptionWith advanced cyber attacks severely impacting industry giants and the constantly evolving threat landscape, organizations are adopting complex systems to maintain robust and secure environments. Network Security Strategies will help you get well-versed with the tools and techniques required to protect any network environment against modern cyber threats.
You'll understand how to identify security vulnerabilities across the network and how to effectively use a variety of network security techniques and platforms. Next, the book will show you how to design a robust network that provides top-notch security to protect against traditional and new evolving attacks. With the help of detailed solutions and explanations, you'll be able to monitor networks skillfully and identify potential risks. Finally, the book will cover topics relating to thought leadership and the management aspects of network security.
By the end of this network security book, you'll be well-versed in defending your network from threats and be able to consistently maintain operational efficiency, security, and privacy in your environment.
What you will learn
- Understand network security essentials, including concepts, mechanisms, and solutions to implement secure networks
- Get to grips with setting up and threat monitoring cloud and wireless networks
- Defend your network against emerging cyber threats in 2020
- Discover tools, frameworks, and best practices for network penetration testing
- Understand digital forensics to enhance your network security skills
- Adopt a proactive approach to stay ahead in network security
Who this book is forThis book is for anyone looking to explore information security, privacy, malware, and cyber threats. Security experts who want to enhance their skill set will also find this book useful. A prior understanding of cyber threats and information security will help you understand the key concepts covered in the book more effectively.
Chapter 1: Network Security Concepts
Chapter 2: Security for Cloud and Wireless Networks
Chapter 3: Mitigating the Top Network Threats of 2020
Section 2: Network Security Testing and Auditing
Chapter 4: Network Penetration Testing and Best Practices
Chapter 5: Advanced Network Attacks
Chapter 6: Network Digital Forensics
Chapter 7: Performing Network Auditing
Section 3: Threat Management and Proactive Security Operations
Chapter 8: Continuous and Effective Threat Management
Chapter 9: Proactive Security Strategies