React Design Patterns and Best Practices
Computers & Technology
ISBN: 1786464535 Format: PDF Edition: - Date: January 13, 2017 Pages: 318 pages Language: English
Build modular applications that are easy to scale using the most powerful components and design patterns that React can offer you right now
- Dive into the core patterns and components of React.js in order to master your application's design
- Improve their debugging skills using the DevTools
- This book is packed with easy-to-follow examples that can be used to create reusable code and extensible designs
Book DescriptionTaking a complete journey through the most valuable design patterns in React, this book demonstrates how to apply design patterns and best practices in real-life situations, whether that's for new or already existing projects. It will help you to make your applications more flexible, perform better, and easier to maintain - giving your workflow a huge boost when it comes to speed without reducing quality.
We'll begin by understanding the internals of React before gradually moving on to writing clean and maintainable code. We'll build components that are reusable across the application, structure applications, and create forms that actually work.
Then we'll style React components and optimize them to make applications faster and more responsive. Finally, we'll write tests effectively and you'll learn how to contribute to React and its ecosystem.
By the end of the book, you'll be saved from a lot of trial and error and developmental headaches, and you will be on the road to becoming a React expert.
What You Will Learn
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Create reusable components applying consolidated techniques
- Use React effectively in the browser and node
- Choose the right styling approach according to the needs of the applications
- Use server-side rendering to make applications load faster
- Build high-performing applications by optimizing components