Advanced Google AdWords
The ultimate guide to Google AdWords is fully updated for its third edition
This is the ultimate guide for those who want to quickly get beyond AdWords basics to learn and apply the advanced techniques and tactics that are used by Fortune 500 companies. The book provides insight into AdWords' functionality and advanced features, explaining how they work and providing tips, tactics, and hands-on tutorials, which readers can immediately use on their own PPC campaigns.
The third edition features more than 200 pages of new material, endless smaller updates, and has been completely revised to cover all the changes to Google's system, including changes to the campaign structure, bid modifiers, new quality score analysis techniques, and the latest ad extension updates.
Expert author and speaker, Brad Geddes, gives advanced insight, direction, and strategies for every aspect of using AdWords to create and manage a successful pay-per-click marketing campaign, and also shows you the best tools and techniques for keyword research, including negative keywords. In addition you'll:
- Discover how to craft winning ads
- Explore advanced PPC campaign optimization techniques Learn how to increase your quality scores
- Explore the intricacies of the Display Network and remarketing
- Learn how to use the AdWords Editor to easily scale your account by creating thousands of keywords and ads
- Utilize advanced bidding strategies
- Understand how to best organize and manage an AdWords account
- Learn how to successfully test everything from landing pages to ads