Oracle SOA Infrastructure Implementation Certification Handbook (1Z0-451)
Computers & Technology
ISBN: 1849683409 Format: PDF Edition: - Date: May 24, 2012 Pages: 372 pages Language: English
This is the only book on the market dedicated to guiding you through the 1Z0-451 Oracle SOA Foundation Practitioner syllabus. Its knowledgeable, structured approach is your surest path to becoming a Certified Expert.
- Successfully clear the first stepping stone towards becoming an Oracle Service Oriented Architecture Infrastructure Implementation Certified Expert
- The only book available to guide you through the prescribed syllabus for the 1Z0-451 Oracle SOA Foundation Practitioner exam
- Learn from a range of self-test questions to fully equip you with the knowledge to pass this exam
- Get started by gaining a full understanding of SOA Concepts
- Learn to identify the SOA Suite 11g components and define a SOA composite application
- Take a deep dive into Technology Adapters
- Get to grips with working with Mediator to integrate SCA components and external services
- Integrate Human Workflow with BPEL and Mediator
- Take advantage of defining Business Rules with JDeveloper
- Secure your Composite Application using Security Policies and Web Services Manager
- Understand the various SOA Integration Points including B2B, BAM and Service Bus
- Gain an understanding of advanced BPEL concepts for exception and compensation handling and much more
- Master the monitoring of Components Runtime execution with SOA Enterprise Manager Console
This book is packed with real word examples. Each major certification topic is covered in a separate chapter, which helps to make understanding of concepts easier. At the end of each chapter, you will find a variety of practice questions to strengthen and test your learning.
You will get a feel for the actual SOA Foundation Practitioner exam by solving practice papers modeled on it.